Date held: 27th April, 2014
Run Time: 90 minutes
For this webinar, which is the final one in the two year series, I invited back special guest Piers Bullock, a professional trader and head of training for Pyne, a proprietary trading house in the City of London. Having traded in prop myself and managed to help several of my students to secure places, I explain exactly what you need to do to increase your chances of getting backing from a prop firm to trade.
At the same time, since Piers is directly involved in recruiting prop traders there is no one better to advise you on how to secure a place at a firm.
- Why work in prop and not trade from home?
- What you can expect from the job
- How prop firms assess their applicants and what you need to know to pass the assessments
- How to impress at interview stage
- Another route into prop trading if you fail at the assessment/interview stage
- What to do if all else seems to be failing
Purchase Individual Webinar
Purchase this individual webinar for £14.99
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series,
please read the Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
You will receive confirmation of your payment via email and instant access to the webinars you have purchased.