Date held: 27th April, 2014
Run Time: 90 minutes
For this webinar, which is the final one in the two year series, I invited back special guest Piers Bullock, a professional trader and head of training for Pyne, a proprietary trading house in the City of London. Having traded in prop myself and managed to help several of my students to secure places, I explain exactly what you need to do to increase your chances of getting backing from a prop firm to trade.
At the same time, since Piers is directly involved in recruiting prop traders there is no one better to advise you on how to secure a place at a firm.
- Why work in prop and not trade from home?
- What you can expect from the job
- How prop firms assess their applicants and what you need to know to pass the assessments
- How to impress at interview stage
- Another route into prop trading if you fail at the assessment/interview stage
- What to do if all else seems to be failing
Purchase Individual Webinar
Purchase this individual webinar for £14.99
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series,
please read the Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You will receive confirmation of your payment via email and instant access to the webinars you have purchased.