Module 2: Webinar 06
Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Part 1
Date held: 21st July, 2013
Run Time: 87 minutes
This webinar will cover the vital topic of writing your trading plan. The problem with most of the existing videos that are available on trading plans is that they tend to tell you what you should consider when writing your trading plan but I have yet to see a single example where the presenters plan is actually shown.
So, with that in mind, I'm going to walk you step by step through my plan. I discuss:
- What type of trader am I?
- What is my edge over the next trader?
- What is their edge over me and what I am going to do about it?
- What is my annual financial target?
- What markets do I trade and what do I do if I spot an opportunity in a market that is not included among them?
- What tools do I use to trade? Who do I chart with? Trade with? Get my news from?
- What percentage of my funds do I keep with the broker at any point in time?
- How much risk do I take per trade? Per day?
- Do I scale up in good periods or down in bad ones?
- At which point would I stop trading a strategy?
- Which strategies make up my edge? What percentage of my trades are SFP's? Levels trades? Gaps?
- How much risk do I allocate to each strategy?
You can watch a brief preview of this webinar here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hstv3rzXymE
Purchase Individual Webinar
Purchase this individual webinar for £19.99
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series,
please read the Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
You will receive confirmation of your payment via email and instant access to the webinars you have purchased.