Date held: 21st July 2013.
Length: 87 minutes.
This webinar will cover the vital topic of writing your trading plan.
The problem with most of the existing videos that are available on trading plans is that they tend to be big on telling you
what you should consider when writing your trading plan but I have yet to see a single example
where the presenters plan is actually shown.
This is usually explained by the fact: "My plan is unique to me - your answers to certain questions may be different".
There is, no doubt, much truth in this but how does that tally with the fact that they also say:
"The plan is the cornerstone of your success"?
So, with that in mind, I'm going to walk you step by step through my plan.
- What type of trader am I?
- What is my edge over the next trader?
- What is their edge over me and what I am going to do about it?
- What is my annual financial target?
- What markets do I trade and what do I do if I spot an opportunity in a market that is not included among them?
- What tools do I use to trade? Who do I chart with? Trade with? Get my news from?
- What percentage of my funds do I keep with the broker at any point in time?
- How much risk do I take per trade? Per day?
- Do I scale up in good periods or down in bad ones?
- At which point would I stop trading a strategy?
- Which strategies make up my edge? What percentage of my trades are SFP's? Levels trades? Gaps?)
- How much risk do I allocate to each strategy?
You can watch a brief preview of this webinar here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hstv3rzXymE
Sign up information:
The cost of this webinar is £14.99.
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment and a link to the webinars immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at