Date held: 27th April, 2014.
Length: 90 minutes.
For this webinar, which is the final one in the two year series, I invited back special guest Piers Bullock,
a professional trader and head of training for Pyne, a proprietary trading house in the City of London.
Having traded in prop myself and managed to help several of my students to secure places,
I explain exactly what you need to do to increase your chances of getting backing from a prop firm to trade.
At the same time, since Piers is directly involved in recruiting prop traders there is
no one better to advise you on how to secure a place at a firm.
- Why work in prop and not trade from home?
- What you can expect from the job.
- How prop firms assess their applicants and what you need to know to pass the assessments.
- How to impress at interview stage.
- Another route into prop trading if you fail at the assessment/interview stage.
- What to do if all else seems to be failing.
Sign up information:
The cost of this webinar is £14.99.
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment and a link to the webinars immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at