Date held: Thursday, 3rd November, 2016.
Length: 64 minutes.
This webinar covers how I approach risk, my specific daily routine and the topic of vital importance: Trade Journaling.
In it, I discuss:
- My per trade and per day risk in the Bund.
- Issues around trading with daily targets in mind.
- The process of scaling up in winning periods and scaling back in losing periods.
- How to allocate risk to different strategies.
- My specific daily routine for short term time frame trading.
- My weekly and yearly routines.
- A look at my trade journal.
- Investigating ways of making more money from your winners.
- Investigating ways of losing less money from your losers.
- Exploring the proces of finding more trade ideas.
Sign up information:
The cost of this webinar is £14.99.
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment and a link to the webinars immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at