Date held: 29th January, 2012.
Length: 93 minutes.
Additional info: 100% of the profits are donated to the British Heart Foundation.
We cover order flow dynamics in FX and Futures markets as they are understood and interpreted from a study of
price movement on charts. We discuss:
- How markets move and find value.
- Market structure.
- Market rhythm.
- Why the institutional traders need your liquidity and how they get it.
- How and where traders get trapped and how this can be exploited for profit.
- The psychology of traders during breakouts and retests.
- Are the popular candlestick patterns simply a lagging indicator?
Sign up information:
The cost of this introductory webinar is £4.99.
100% of the proceeds from this recording will be sent to the BHF.
You can follow the progress here: http://www.justgiving.com/traderdante
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment and a link to the webinars immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at