Date held: 27th May, 2012.
Length: 84 minutes.
This webinar is the first of a two part series that covers exactly how I trade levels.
- Identifying which are the key levels we can trade at.
- The concept of the "blind touch trade".
- The concept of trading the "inverse".
- The varying degrees of strength in a level.
- Using factors of confluence to increase probability of weaker levels holding.
- The specific approach I look for price to make into a level.
- The conditions in which we cancel pending orders at levels we originally planned to trade.
Sign up information:
The cost of this webinar is £14.99.
Before making payment for any of the individual webinars or the complete series, please read
Risk Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions.
Making a payment presumes you have agreed to them.
You should receive confirmation of your payment and a link to the webinars immediately upon purchase.
Access information is automatically sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account unless you notify me differently.
Sometimes mails can be routed to your junk folder. If you do not receive anything please check that first.
If you have made payment and not received an email within 24 hours, please send me an email at